Devil May Cry Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil May Cry Forumotion

Become on of your favorite Devil Hunters, or make your own and roleplay here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jurei (Alex and Ezra)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Slay Power:
Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Power Source: Gem of Master Demon Slayer’s Arts

Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Empty
PostSubject: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:54 am

Alex walked across the empty streets of the city, her hands crossing over the cold stone of the buildings as she passed by them. She let her hand fall back down to her side when she came across a large roundabout, a large water fountain in the center of it. Alex walked to the water fountain and laid down on the ledge, listening to the rushing water as she watched the sun lit sky rotate around with the planet's own rotation. It was still in the middle of the afternoon, the sun only an hour and a half away from setting over the horizon. Her eye lids started to fall, becoming more heavier as she rested by the fountain, drifting into a light sleep, or so she thought it only was. The sun had set and already three hours of darkness passed sense she took her short nap.
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Number of posts : 41

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Left_bar_bleue15/100Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Slay Power:
Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Left_bar_bleue100/100Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Source: Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:31 pm

Ezra walks into the roundabout, he notices a small red glow in the corner and looks over at it, seeing that it's only a minor demon that's watching the fountain, he turns to the fountain to see what the demon is staring at and he notices Alex laying there. He walks over to her "I wonder why someone would just go to sleep in the middle of a fountain, what if the demons were about? Oh yeah, I forgot - I'm the only one who knows they exist, such a lonely life it is..." Ezra leans against the fountain and watches the demon.

Last edited by Ezra on Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Slay Power:
Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:35 pm

Alex slowly opens her eyes. She sits up, stretching then rubbing her eyes. "How long was I out?" She asked herself not realizing someone else was there with her. She then noticed that it was pitch black outside, save for the street lights lighting the corners and some parts of the streets. "Shit! I slept that long? Man. I must have been drowsy." She then looks to the demon looking at her. "Yeah? And what do you want?" She asked, but no answer came back. "Scram!" She yelled at her waving her hand as to shoo it away. The creature still did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Left_bar_bleue15/100Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Slay Power:
Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Left_bar_bleue100/100Jurei (Alex and Ezra) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:37 pm

Ezr looked up at the girl on the Fountain. "Who are you telling to scram, the demon there in the corner? and if that is the one your telling to, does that mean you can see them as well?" Ezra stood up next to her and stuck his hand out "oh, and by the way - my name is Ezra."

Last edited by Ezra on Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:41 pm

Alex turned to Ezra, looking at him and into his eyes. She then turns to the creature, waving her hands as she talked to Ezra. "Yeah, I am talking to that worthless thing, and yes, I can see them." She turns back to Ezra and smiles. She takes his hands and shakes it. "Well hello, Ezra. My name is Alex." She let go of his hand and held it to the demon, palm open as she smiles. She clenches her fist tightly. The creature completely stopped, showing no signs of life as it falls to the floor, vanishing. "I guess other people can see them too then, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:45 pm

"You know, the funny thing about that; I've been trying to find someone else for over 8 years now. Everyone i've asked thinks I'm crazy, and i was starting to begin thinking that myself." Ezra chuckles as he sracthes the back of his head. "Well either I'm dreaming, or were both mental. Of course, it also could be that everyone else is mental, and we are the sane ones." Ezra laughs again. "The third option is the least likely though."
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:51 pm

"How about they are the homosapians, and we are the ones who have come to liberate them." Alex said with a wide devilish grin. "That one best suits what I think is really what is going on here." She added jumping off the fountain's ledge, dusting off her dress and cloak as she got off.
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:54 pm

Ezra hears a shuffling sound and looks around the corner. "So, how did you kill that Demon like that, normally I have to cut them in half with my sword." Ezra looks over at Alex. "and how long have you been able to see the demons?"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Alex rested her head on her hand, thinking a bit. "Somewhere around the age of 7 to 9. So, about 13 years ago. As for the demon, I can control them if they have a large enough thought process, that or rip their... well I guess you would call it soul, but I rip their life force from them, thats how it died." She said resting her hand back at her side. "What about you, when did you find out you can see the," Alex put her hands up and started to wave her fingers around for more effect, "Whoooo." She placed her hands back on her hips as she finished the word.
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:01 pm

"Same here, 13 years ago. When i was 7. I was at the park with my family, and a portal opened up. A giant red arm tried to grab me but got them instead, and ever since i've been trying to find them, killing these creatures whenever i see them as they don't seem interested in helping me." Ezra pulls out his sword. "this is the sword I kill them with." He twists the blade in the light, casting a golden glow on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:08 pm

"Looks okay, I guess. I use a few different blades. She held out her hands a 7 foot katana is summoned in her hands and she stabs it into the ground, two chakrams them appear, each one pushed to the ground so that a scythe could be summoned next. She stabbed that into the ground next to the katana, 10 finger blades appearing on each of her fingers, and then finally two silver guns appeared within her hands, both on their sides in her palms. "As for now, these are what I use." Alex said as she held one gun out for him to look at.
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Ezra's mouth drops in awe. "Where do you store all that? I have to sheath my sword here at my side, store my Shurikens in a pouch on my belt, and holster my rifle here on my back" Ezra said as he Puts the sword away, points the shuriken puch, and pulls out his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:16 pm

"You know I don't really know where it all goes." Alex says as she dropped one of her gun, snapping her fingers. Just before the gun hits the floor everything vanishes in a few black sparkling stars that rise slowly in the air then vanish. She slowly walks to Ezra, moving her hand on top of Ezra's slowly as she takes his rifle from him, looking at it. "Hm, whats its power?" She asked aiming it at a wall.
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:21 pm

Ezra blushes slightly. "you want to shoot it at somerhing? there are plenty of good target's to aim at from the rooftop up there." Ezra points at the tallest skyscraper. "I've gone up there and shot at some of the parked cars down here, never hit though. I need to make this thing a scope."
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Alex grins. "Come with me." She said taking his hand and running toward the tower, running inside and finding an elevator. She walks into it, pulling him along even though he was capable of following her anyway. Once inside she pressed the button to the highest point it could reach, having to climb one flight of stairs to actually get to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Ezra starts to breathe heavily as they get higher up in Altitude an Oxygen becomes scarce. "Maybe You should have let me take a deep breath before bringing me up here. I will need to take a breather soon"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Alex laughed a bit, the doors finally opening. She grabbed Ezra's hand again running down the hall and into the stairway. She continued to pull him up the flight of stairs, bursting out of the door and looking around the empty roof. "I like it better where area's are darkened. Meaning, I like night better then day." She said randomly as she let go of his hand, walking to the end of the roof. She pulled the gun out, kneeling down as she aimed for something, only to find a car. "Alright then, lets see if I can hit that white car down there." She said as she took aim, firing one round, missing then firing a second, missing once again, but closer then the first.
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Ezra smiled. "Your a pretty good aim, Alex. How do you do it without a scope?" Ezra looks down at the car and points to a tree 30 feet away. "thats normally what i hit, except that one time i got my hands on a government agent's sniper rifle, then i was able to hit it. I ran outta ammo though, and couldn't make my own. But someday, when I am stronger and faster, I'll go back and get another sniper and some more ammo, then I'll be more deadly; able to shoot down my enemies from the rooftops."
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:23 pm

Alex smiles, cocks Ezra's rifle, sending the empty shells out of the top, she brings the rifle back down. "Keep your eyes on that car." She said to Ezra as she closes her eyes, opening them to revel a bright red eyes, a cross where her pupil should be. Her eyes zoomed straight to the car, firing the third round to the car. She bright the riffle up, closing her eyes and reverting them back to normal before Ezra would have a chance to look at them. The bullet spin down to the car, hitting just below it at the fuel tang, the car exploding into flames.
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:01 pm

"oh my lord, you actually hit it... you've done what i've wanted to do for 10 years now... you see, that car belongs to the guy who tried to put me in the orphanage." Ezra gives Alex a small hug "Thank you, Alex. You've helped me get revenge on the second most important enemy I had. Now All I have to do is find that Demon that took my parents."
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:08 pm

"You could have just gone down to the car and shoot it from point blank. You could have vary easily just have taken a blunt instrument and beaten the car as well." Alex said looking at Ezra.
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Ezra shakes his head and points "Look carefully there, and there" He is pointing at two High-profile agents. "They shoot at me whenever i get within 100 yards of the place, any further and i can't shoot right on target and they chase after me." He laughs as the security guards start to alarmingly call in backup. "Oh, and we better be going now, before the cops find us up here; you don't want to get caught now, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:34 pm

"What will they do to me, I have a gun." She said showing him his own rifle.
Back to top Go down
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:37 pm

"Yeah, i guess you do" Ezra readys a shuriken. "And by the time they get here, I'll have enough shurikens ready to rain hell upon them."Ezra looks down "They don't even know where the shot came from yet, I guess that's good. Oh and another thing, Alex, Do you know where all the demons come frome? And if you do, do you know how to get there?"
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:22 pm

"I haven't stopped to really ask one you know." Alex said as she sat on the ledge of the room, staring up at Ezra. "And there would be no way of opening a portal to their world with the vary limited powers I have." She said as she placed her hands in her lap now, resting the rifle just on her legs, hands on top of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurei (Alex and Ezra)   Jurei (Alex and Ezra) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurei (Alex and Ezra)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next