Devil May Cry Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil May Cry Forumotion

Become on of your favorite Devil Hunters, or make your own and roleplay here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex (Also a demonstration for people)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Alex (Also a demonstration for people) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Alex (Also a demonstration for people) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Slay Power:
Alex (Also a demonstration for people) Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Alex (Also a demonstration for people) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Power Source: Gem of Master Demon Slayer’s Arts

Alex (Also a demonstration for people) Empty
PostSubject: Alex (Also a demonstration for people)   Alex (Also a demonstration for people) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:19 pm

This is one way you can set up your character profile. Links can be used by two ways: [url]URL LINK[/url] or the best way to shorten it [url=URL LINK]URL TEXT (clicking this text will send you to the link)[/url] Colors, fonts, bolding, and list formats are found in the buttons above the new post text box. Please do not post to this, please make your own topic for your own character, and please make a link to your character profile (that is what this is called) in your signature. You can get to your signature by going to the navigation links at the top of the page. Click profile, then signature in the little tabs. If you have any further questions regarding this, please feel free to contact me by PM or via chatbox if I'm on it.

Back to top Go down

Alex (Also a demonstration for people)
Page 1 of 1