Devil May Cry Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil May Cry Forumotion

Become on of your favorite Devil Hunters, or make your own and roleplay here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ezra - Devil hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezra
Major Slayers
Ezra

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Ezra - Devil hunter Left_bar_bleue15/100Ezra - Devil hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Slay Power:
Ezra - Devil hunter Left_bar_bleue100/100Ezra - Devil hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Source: Sapphire

Ezra - Devil hunter Empty
PostSubject: Ezra - Devil hunter   Ezra - Devil hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:05 pm

Name of Character: Ezra

Hometown/World: Earth

Appearence: Tall and lanky, Ezra has grey/black hair and brown eyes. He wears red gloves with black straps around them. He has a grey overcoat with brown straps holding it tightly to his body so that it doesn't fall off during the chase. This overcoat has a silver lining, and he wears black jeans.

Personality: Ezra is a fighter. Although aggressive at times, he can be calm in certain situations and is quite the charmer. He disregards authority: Talking back to those of higher ranking and even attacking them if they get to annoying. He also won't turn down a challenge, but if he starts to lose to badly, he will try to find a way to end the fight without dying.

Prefered Weapons: Swords, Rifles and shurikens.

Weapons: I have to list specifics here? Why don't you just go look at them while i make them, huh?

History: Ezra was once a normal child. He played basketball, soccer, video games, and he liked to fence. One day he was at the dog park with his parents when a red portal, invisible to the naked eye, opened up in front of him. That's when he learned that he had a special gift: The 'second sight' needed to see demons. Out of the portal, a giant red arm tried to grab him. It missed, grabbed his family, and took them into hell. He hasn't seen them since, and has become a deadly warrior, using his skill to find a way into Hell, where he hopes to find his parents.

Ezra - Devil hunter Pimpwarriorvamp
Back to top Go down
Nero
Master Slayers
Nero

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Ezra - Devil hunter Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Ezra - Devil hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Slay Power:
Ezra - Devil hunter Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Ezra - Devil hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)
Power Source: Gem of Master Demon Slayer’s Arts

Ezra - Devil hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezra - Devil hunter   Ezra - Devil hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:00 am

Very well done, approved.
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycrytrinity.forumotion.com

Ezra - Devil hunter
Page 1 of 1