Devil May Cry Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil May Cry Forumotion

Become on of your favorite Devil Hunters, or make your own and roleplay here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nero's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nero
Master Slayers
Nero

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Nero's Journal Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Nero's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Slay Power:
Nero's Journal Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Nero's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)
Power Source: Gem of Master Demon Slayer’s Arts

Nero's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Nero's Journal   Nero's Journal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:05 pm

~Journal Entry #1~

During the Order of the sword, Sanctus was giving a sermon while I was listening to my headphones. For some reason, my broken arm started to glow a strange blue. Outa nowhere, a man in a red coat assassinated Sanctus. Seeking revenge, I sought out to destroy him. During our fight, something incredible happened. The man tried to impale me, but I blocked it with my arm, and it turned from a broken arm to a magically enhanced Devil arm...I don't know what to make of this, but for the time being, I need to find this man. Shortly after our battle, he pointed out the Holy Knights didn't look so...'Holy' after all....But just as I was distracted, he ran off....I need to find this man and make him pay for what he's done. I also met some people today. Shortly before my entrance to the Festival Of The Sword, I met a girl named Alex. She seems a bit troubled, but has considered joining The Order. I also met a newcomer to the Order, Ashley. A very pretty girl, although our meeting was pretty strange. With their help, I can find this mysterious assassin and silence him...for Sanctus...

Nero, The Order Supreme General
Back to top Go down
https://devilmaycrytrinity.forumotion.com

Nero's Journal
Page 1 of 1