Devil May Cry Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil May Cry Forumotion

Become on of your favorite Devil Hunters, or make your own and roleplay here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dante's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante
Master Slayers
Dante

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Dante's Journal Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Dante's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Slay Power:
Dante's Journal Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Dante's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)
Power Source: Gem of Master Demon Slayer’s Arts

Dante's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Journal   Dante's Journal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:44 pm

-Journal Entry 1-

I completed my mission to kill the Sanctus man, but soon after I fought some guy in Fortuna, only to be impaled against my father's statue with my own Rebellion...He looked alot like me in my younger years...

I figured out that Ashley, the new recruit for the Order, got a new sword. I also gave Alex a sword, the Sacred Blade of Slayer's Wrath. Alex disobeyed me yet again, and I gave her warnings, next one and she's out...

-Journal Entry 1, (SPECIAL EDITION)-

A few days ago, I made a new site, I however wish to keep it secret until it is for the most part complete.

I am ending this journal entry in saying that I may not be on very much until this is done. The site should be done by next Monday, this Friday at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Master Slayers
Dante

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Dante's Journal Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Dante's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Slay Power:
Dante's Journal Left_bar_bleue50000/50000Dante's Journal Empty_bar_bleue  (50000/50000)

Dante's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Journal   Dante's Journal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:44 pm

-Journal Entry 2-

Man, I can't beleive these last few hours...
I've been sleeping in the Bloody Palace too much, I need to get out, fight some demons, maybe get rid of that one guy who I fought in Fortuna...
Oh well, for the most part, it's been pretty quiet in the palace, so I've had alot of sleep, can't complain...

-Journal Entry 2, (SPECIAL EDITION)-
Well, my estimations were correct incorrect, my site will take a few more days is actualy nearing completion. My new guess is that it will be running ready by next Monday tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Master Slayers
Dante

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

Dante's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Journal   Dante's Journal I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:26 pm

-Journal Entry 3-
Damnit! I need to mean what I say! I am really gonna start doing more. Yesterday and today I've done absolutely nothing!
That's it! Goodbye Bloody Palace! I'm going to find that guy and destroy him!!

-Journal Entry 3, (SPECIAL EDITION)-
I was correct, the website is running ready.
I still need to put a few more templates and rules up, but it's ready. I have decided to reveal the website here.

Please, to all who read this, join my site and have fun roleplaying! I know that this book is in the Journal Keep of Fortuna and a very popular one to read for I am talking to the Journal Keeper, as I'm writing this know, and he says many people read it. Once again, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dante's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante's Journal   Dante's Journal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante's Journal
Page 1 of 1