Devil May Cry Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil May Cry Forumotion

Become on of your favorite Devil Hunters, or make your own and roleplay here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suichuu (Ashley and Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex

Alex

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Slay Power:
Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Power Source: Gem of Master Demon Slayer’s Arts

Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Empty
PostSubject: Suichuu (Ashley and Alex)   Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:09 pm

Both Alex and Ashley appear deep under the ocean, in the main dome that sends it tunnels all throughout the underwater channels. "Now here is an area I know a lot about." Alex said, letting go of Ashley's hand as she walked forward a bit, people more common then it ever will be at Fortuna. This city alone had one block filled with more people then Fortuna would have at a city meeting. "So, how does it look?"

Last edited by Alex on Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Major Slayers
Ashley

Number of posts : 25

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Left_bar_bleue100/100Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Slay Power:
Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Left_bar_bleue100/100Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Source: Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Suichuu (Ashley and Alex)   Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:25 pm

Ashley looked around slowly, looking through the top of the dome at the schools of fish swimming not far above. "It looks very busy," Ashely replied as she saw how many people there were.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Slay Power:
Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)

PostSubject: Re: Suichuu (Ashley and Alex)   Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:11 pm

"This is actually nothing, you should see it when it is busy." Alex said as she started to walk to a teleporter. "So... how about we see a movie, I haven't just sat and watched something for a while now." Alex said tapping on the touch screen to a local theater. She named the movies off in her head as she looked at them. "Crap, crap, crap, alright, a good movie, great action, crap." She went on.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Major Slayers
Ashley

Number of posts : 25

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:
Power Source: Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Suichuu (Ashley and Alex)   Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:38 pm

OOC: Eh, sorry for the delay..

IC: "Um, okay?" Ashley said as she looked over Alex's shoulder at the list of movies available.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Slayer's Stats
Health:
Slay Power:

PostSubject: Re: Suichuu (Ashley and Alex)   Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:43 pm

Alex had made a list on the screen, turning around and grabbing Ashley by the waist, she spun around, placing Ashley closer to the screen then spun only Ashley around, so she is now to the screen. "Well there's my excitement for the day." Alex said as she leaned onto Ashley's back, staring down her shoulder to the consul. "Pick a movie from the list there, a description to a movie will be show if you click it. Then jut tell me which one you want to see." She whispered to her before backing up to give Ashley her space back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suichuu (Ashley and Alex)   Suichuu (Ashley and Alex) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suichuu (Ashley and Alex)
Page 1 of 1